Due to the current coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, no dates are currently scheduled to run these events. We will update as soon as possible.
Interested in getting healthier? Maybe losing some weight, becoming more active or just want to know your numbers?
Occupational Health will be running health promotion days across all of our boroughs throughout spring/summer. This is an opportunity for all staff to find out about the best ways to maintain or improve your health and wellbeing.
You'll get all the latest healthy eating and physical activity advice and much more, from one of our nurses and Daniel Melling, Health and Wellbeing Practitioner.
You can also book in for a mini health screen by emailing email@example.com and filling out this form. Mini health screens should take no longer than 20 minutes. Please note, if you are more than five minutes late for your appointment, you will not be seen. We can:
- Check your weight, height, waist circumference and calculate your BMI
- Check your blood pressure
- Check your cholesterol
- Test the percentage of oxygen in your blood (pulse oximetry)
- Test your muscular strength and mobility
- Test your blood sugar levels
Appointment slots for this year are as follows:
- Morning appointments only - 9am to 11am
- Morning drop in - 11.30am to 12.30pm
- Afternoon appointments only - 1pm to 2.40pm
- Afternoon drop in - 3pm to 4pm
Please note: If you attend at drop in, there maybe one or more participants in the room at the same time to ensure everyone gets seen.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Staff can attend any of the health screens - whichever is easiest for you.