Whether you are new to management or new to the trust the first 90 days will be exciting and challenging as you learn about your role, your team and the organisation.
The People Managers Journey takes you from the point of offer and guides you through the essentials of being a NWBH People Manger, leaving you at the next steps for your own development. We want you to feel as supported and confident as possible.
Our new People Managers will undertake structured development programme made up of 3 steps:
1. Get ready – Connecting - Before you start within your new role we want you to feel part of our organisation and to understand our teams, values and culture.
2. Get set – Learning – From Day 1 we will support you to explore your new role and the organisation through your line manager, buddy and targeted bite size sessions. We will also make sure you have plenty of opportunities for support and peer review with learning circles and Care spaces.
3. Go – Reflecting and progressing – Now you have had chance to understand your role and the trust, we will support you to direct the next stage of your development depending upon your level of knowledge and experience so as to best suit your needs.
• A learning journey (with flexible elements dependent on your new role and your existing experience)
• Regular manager led 1-2-1 sessions to check in and provide ongoing guidance and support.
• A mixture of face to face virtual training, self-directed learning activities, reflective practice and journaling.
• Bite size sessions covering Recruitment, Finance, Sickness Management and more!
• A NWBH People Manager Journal to capture key learnings and reflections throughout the programme
How to book on:
If you have a new manager starting in your team or if you are interested in our People Managers Journey, please email email@example.com to be added to our waiting list. We look forward to hearing from you and signing you up!