Publish date: 25 February 2021
There are a number of roles Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust has identified it needs in addition to the posts that will TUPE transfer into the organisation. These posts are ring-fenced for our corporate staff before they are advertised publically.
To be considered for these roles you will need to meet the criteria within the person specification for the available post. Any appointed candidates will be recruited by GMMH rather than transfer their employment under TUPE.
Details of the below vacancies, including banding, job descriptions and person specifications are on StaffZone: staffzone.nwbh.nhs.uk/gmmh-vacancies
- BI Senior Analyst – Data Warehouse Management Lead
- Contracts Manager
- Senior Marketing and Communications Officer
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
- Porter/Driver/Goods receipt
- Facilities Manager
- Domestic Supervisor
- HR Officer
- Workforce Information Officer
- HR Advisor
- Coroner’s Inquest Coordinator or Incidents and System Administrator
- Senior Nurse for Infection Prevention and Control
These vacancies are open to staff within corporate services, including Estates and Facilities.
You have until Friday 5 March to submit an expression of interest, demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role as set out in the person specification.
Expressions of interest should be sent to: email@example.com
If you manage staff who do not regularly access emails, please make them aware of the opportunity to apply for these vacancies.