Claiming Tax Relief

Staff may not be aware that under certain conditions and criteria, you can claim tax relief on costs incurred for expenditure associated with work, e.g. Professional fees and cleaning uniforms.

Tax relief on Professional fees can only be claimed if you must have membership to do your job or it is helpful for

Full details of what you can claim for, how you make a claim and what records you will need to keep is provided via the following link to the HMRC website;