The success of the Trust is dependent on you – our valued workforce. This is why we are committed to attracting and retaining the very best, so we can continue to take a lead in improving the wellbeing of our communities in order to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
As a member of the Trust, you are therefore entitled to a range of benefits and discounts:
- Mandatory training
- Generous annual leave entitlement for all staff of 27 days for a full year. This increases to 29 days after five years' service and 33 days after 10 years.
- Opportunity to Purchase Additional Annual Leave
- NHS Pension Scheme – an excellent package of pension benefits.
- A staff recognition scheme called ‘Our Stars’, which aims to recognise and celebrate the achievements of our staff and services in a number of ways.
- A dedicated occupational health service for all staff.
- Health and Wellbeing Centre located at Hollins Park, containing a free fully equipped gym.
- Simplyhealth – get cash back on your healthcare bills for dental check-ups, prescription glasses, physio and much more.
- Family friendly policies, including a childcare voucher scheme.
- Salary sacrifice schemes such as car lease and cycle to work.
- Ensuring a good work-life balance.
- Training and development to extend personal and professional skills. CPD Courses
- Long Service and retirement awards in recognition of commitment, contribution and achievement.
- Free parking (on most sites).
- Special offers and discounts, including independent NHS discount websites.
Working for us, you will have access to a comprehensive framework of development which includes:
- A core induction.
- Health and safety and other essential training.
- A range of programmes to help clinical staff to update their professional skills.
- Leadership development programmes.
- Accredited competency-based training programmes at degree and diploma level.
- IT and health informatics training.
- A range of NVQ programmes.