The informatics Team provides a comprehensive and up-to-date NHS Informatics service to the Trust.
They deliver the following services:
- Support and administration of the Trust's clinical and corporate systems.
- A single point of contact via the Informatics Service Desk.
- The provision of advice and support regarding the use of Trust applications.
- IT Services via St Helens and Knowsley Health Informatics, and Informatics Merseyside
They work closely with all areas of the Trust and its external partners to provide a range of services:
- Desktop support.
- Network and infrastructure support.
- Social Services IT within our local authorities
- Purchasing and deployment of IT equipment, systems or services.
Please follow the individual links for more information on each Informatics function.
- To log a request with the STHK IT Helpdesk please call 0151 676 5678 or use the following link: https://hishdweb.shk.nhs.uk/Sostenuto/SContacts/
- To log a request with Informatics Merseyside please call 0151 296 7070 or use the following link: https://www.nmhissecure.nhs.uk/servicedesk-contact-us/
Informatics are keen to continue improving the services we deliver to colleagues across the Trust and would value feedback, whether positive or negative.
We always welcome suggestions on how we might use new and existing technology to enhance our services. The best and most innovative ideas almost always come from the shop floor - the NHS is no exception to this rule!
Please email any Complaints, Compliments or Suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org