Publish date: 7 February 2021
Closing date: 14 February 2021
Significant investment in recent years has meant a great deal of clinical expansion has taken place at the Trust and it can now boast about having some of the very best clinical facilities. As such there is a drive to support this investment by creating this role.
You will be responsible:
- For the development of a service provision and delivery strategy for the Financial Strategic Planning function.
- For the trusts strategic financial plan. To work in collaboration with all key leads, including the trust Strategy Team to ensure the finance strategy is intrinsically aligned to strategic and operational priorities of the trust.
- For the delivery and the continuous development of the trust operational financial plan each year. This will involve working in collaboration with the Financial Management Team and will see the postholder overseeing the trust budget setting programme. The postholder will be responsible for ensuring the trust approach to financial planning is consistent with national and regional planning policy.
- For the financial costing team to ensure emphasis of costing activity is aligned to the trusts longer term vision. This will involve coordination of national costing returns but will also see the post holder utilise costing information to help proactively inform trust strategy.
- For working closely with the trust contracts team and lead the associated financial discussions. In doing so that postholder will ensure reconciliation of contract financial schedules whilst maintaining links with key leads across the Financial Management Team.
- For overseeing the completion of all system performance and planning returns are to the Integrated Care System and regulator.
Strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills will be essential, and you will bring the integrity and gravitas to influence and engage our stakeholders both in the Trust and externally. Commercially astute and adaptable, you will bring your expertise and knowledge to support the Board and will inspire teams to continue to achieve all they can.
For an informal chat please call recruitment partner Eric Tomlinson on 07887 572970 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org