Please ensure that you have completed the recommended PC Check prior to accessing OLM for the first time.
Please note: If this is the first time you have attempted to access OLM please ensure you have contacted firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your unique username and temporary password.
- Click on to ESR log in
- Enter your username and password in the relevant fields then click ‘Log in via Username Password’ (first-time users will then be prompted to create a new password)
- Insert your Smartcard.
- Type in your Passcode
- Click on to ESR log in, then click 'Log in via Smartcard'
If you have any problems logging into OLM please contact the Education Centre in the first instance.
- You MUST set up internet access on a trust computer in the first instance
- Log into ESR Self Service - Username or Smartcard Users
- Navigate to Manage Internet Access
- If you are a Smartcard user you will need to enter a password and click Request Internet Access
- If you are not a Smartcard user click Request Internet Access
- Access is auto approved and you can now use your Username and Password to access outside of the Trust
- Access via the My ESR App or www.my.esr.nhs.uk